Sinful Book Reviews

I love romance and erotica. I read a good bit of MM romance and BDSM romance and erotica.

Book Review: Mole Has Everything by Jamison Odone

Mole Had Everything - Jamison Odone

I received this book for free from Edelweiss in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

This is the last of my first round of Blue Apple Books reviews. There will definitely be more, as I’ve been enjoying their books, but this is the last of what I’ve read so far. I’ll have to schedule myself a picture book reading day one weekend soon so I can post more.

Mole Had Everything is a Mole who isn’t happy with what he has when he realizes he doesn’t have enough teacups for company. He sets out looking for another teacup, and ends up with way more than he planned.

While Mole Had Everything is pretty cute, it’s also confusing. I’m pretty sure I understood what was going on, but I didn’t really get the point. If I find it confusing, I can only imagine that a child would. What I did like was the art. It’s defined and crisp. Art is such an important part of whether or not I like a picture book. It probably matters more to me than it does to children. Still, it’s something I like to consider in my reviews. The art for Mole Had Everything was appropriate and ended up being my favorite part of the book.

Since I wasn’t particularly impressed with this one, I’ll just suggest you try it for yourself. Perhaps, you’ll see something in it that I didn’t.

Source: http://www.owltellyouaboutit.com/posts/mole-had-everything