Sinful Book Reviews

I love romance and erotica. I read a good bit of MM romance and BDSM romance and erotica.
The Last Good Knight Part I: Scars and Stripes (The Original Sinners) - Tiffany Reisz The Last Good Knight Part II: Sore Spots (The Original Sinners) - Tiffany Reisz The Last Good Knight Part III: The Games Destiny Plays (The Original Sinners) - Tiffany Reisz The Last Good Knight Part IV: Fit to Be Tied (The Original Sinners) - Tiffany Reisz The Last Good Knight Part V: The Last Good Night (The Original Sinners) - Tiffany Reisz

The Last Good Knight by Tiffany Reisz

This was a fun little story. Any Original Sinners action I can get is always fun. I bought them all at once and read them one right after the other. They were actually a fun way to spend my nights. I would usually read one of them around bed time every night for a week. I’m usually not a huge fan of serials so this was a really great way to spend my week. I might consider doing something like this with other serials: waiting until they’re all out and buying them at the same time so I can read one per night before bed. It’s much easier to review them as one since it’s an ongoing story and I read them all one right after the other. What I appreciated most was the exploration of how misunderstood kink can be. Lance was in a bad situation because of his sexual preferences. I have a feeling this kind of thing happens to a lot of kinky people.

I loved Lance. He was very different from a lot of the other male subs that Reisz has introduced. He really does have that “white knight” kind of attitude about women and especially dominate women. He also has one special characteristic that makes me immediately love men in books, but it’s a spoiler. I’ll put it behind a spoiler tag for those of you who don’t mind. He has a daughter, and he loves her fiercely. For some reason, I find fathers so sexy in books. I’m not sure what it is. I think it might be because they are a little more sensitive.

As always, Ms. Reisz does not disappoint. Her writing, pacing, and crafting are what keep me coming back for more. Even these shorter stories are always written so well. She’s just one of my favorites. She also never disappoints when it comes to sexytimes. She writes some of the sexiest scenes I’ve read. This book is no different, and it offers a look at some kinks we haven’t experienced much in her previous works (e.g. foot fetishes).

If you’re a fan of Tiffany Reisz and the Original Sinners, this is a must read. If you’ve never tried her books before, this might be a fun way to get familiar with her characters and try her out.

Source: http://thenaughtylibrarians.com/2014/06/13/the-last-good-knight-by-tiffany-reisz